Ready, set, go.
Hey guys, I thought it would be time for another fitness related blog post. So this time I have a HIIT pyramid workout for you! I for myself unfortunately had to take a little training break for the last couple of days because I am a little sick since the beginning of the week. But well, you guys can workout instead of me 😉 Here are the exercises:
What to do:
- Don’t forget your warm up!
- Start at the bottom o the pyramid and work yourself all the way up to the top of the pyramid.
- When you’ve reached the top, take a very small break and repeat the exercises. But this time you start at the top.
- Try to not make any other breaks in between.
- Additional weights are optional, but I personally would only use them for some exercises such as Russian Twists.